The Vision and Learning Link Workshop – July 24
Students spend more than 75 percent of school time doing intense, visual work less than a foot from their eyes, but not all students’ vision can handle that intense workload. Thus, vision is an often overlooked component of learning and reading problems. Here is a fun workshop that will give you practical tools to help children who are having trouble with learning.
You are invited to attend a special workshop for parents, educators and professionals.
You will learn:
- How to identify children whose vision restricts learning
- How the way children “see” the world affect their behavior
- How to build school performance by enhancing vision
- How to perform assessments and tests of vision skills
- How and why vision development therapy works
Date: July 24
Time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Location: Omni Vision & Learning Center, 9766 Fallon Ave., Ste. 105, Monticello, MN 55362
Presenter: Dr. Mary Gregory
This event is free but space is limited, please RSVP.
Contact Kim Kampa: 763.314.0664
A Reading Problem Checklist:
The Vision and Learning Link Workshop – July 24, 2012 at Omni Vision & Learning Center.