Varilux S Series Lenses – Achieving Limitless Vision
Flawless vision should be simple, but for those who need to wear progressive lenses there can be some obstacles to achieving it.
Experiences with standard progressive lenses
- “I feel wary when going down stairs.”
- “When moving my head I feel that everything moves, yet nothing should move.”
- “I see objects distorted. Straight lines look crooked.”
- “I always have to adjust my head or posture to target what I am looking at.”
- “It takes time to focus clearly from far to near and edge to edge.”
Those limits may appear when you try progressive lenses for the first time, in specific situations.
They can also appear when your prescription is changing.
If you are concerned that it may be difficult to adapt to progressive lenses, we would like to introduce you to the new Varilux S series progressive lenses. Varilux S series delivers much more than main premium progressive lenses on the market, it delivers unlimited vision.
Unlimited Vision with Varilux S Series Lenses
Varilux S Series are the solution to these concerns:
- “I feel wary when going down stairs.” – Image rendering is getting perfect, you can trust what you see.
- “When moving my head I feel that everything moves, yet nothing should move.” – The image is stabilized.
- “I see objects distorted. Straight lines look crooked.” – Images are truer. Straight lines look straight.
- “I always have to adjust my head or posture to target what I am looking at.” – You don’t need to adjust, you can see everything without systematically searching for the right position.
- “It takes time to focus clearly from far to near and edge to edge.” – It provides you with reflex vision for the first time.
“We have had great feedback from our patients that have tried the new Varilux lenses” says LaRae, optical manager at Uptown Eye Care. “It is so satisfying to be able to offer these premium digital progressive lenses because they give those who wear them the vision they thought they would never again experience.”
“I find very few people want to compromise when it comes to their vision” according to Dr. Elaine Happ, optometrist/owner of Uptown Eye Care. “I am confident when prescribing the new Varilux S series lenses that they won’t have to settle.”
If you have questions or concerns about a need for progressive lenses please let us help you. Our opticians and optometrists are fully qualified to care for your needs. Contact Us today to request an appointment.